From SlicerWikiHome < Help
This page is intended to provide links to places where Slicer Users can get help.
This is one of the most effective ways to get help from the community. When you have a question, please post it to the slicer-users mailing list.
- In order to ask a question, send an email to slicer-users at bwh. harvard.edu.
- In order to join the mailing list, go to http://massmail.bwh.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-users and sign up.
- Archives of past postings are available here.
Bug Reports and Feature Requests
We have a data base of bug reports and feature request which is based on a software package called "Mantis". Please file your reports in mantis and send an email about the report to the slicer-users mailing list.
- In order to file a feature request or a bug report, please sign up on http://www.na-mic.org/Bug/signup_page.php, then click on the Report Issue link in your browser.
- Slicer is free open source software and is distributed under a BSD license. Please read the Slicer License Agreement, if you use Slicer.
- Compiled binaries are accessible through the Slicer Download page.